[DeTomaso] NPC - [ballotbin website]Voting

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 17:12:24 EDT 2015

In any case, I think we can all agree that voting is what got us into the mess we are currently in…

—————

So if we all just stop voting, the mess will somehow clean up after itself?

And just for fun, when did “the mess" start?

1980?  1992?  2000?  2008?  or ….1788?

Larry - vote early and vote often, it probably won’t make any difference in how things are run anyways