[DeTomaso] NPC Electric Radical - A pass at the drag strip

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Jul 17 14:42:12 EDT 2015

I often said if one day a ricer could beat a descent drag car it would
still not be worth owning and it would still be something to laugh at.

Electrics are kind of the same way.  Perhaps not funny but certainly not
exciting. Some of the electric drag cars are very fast. Might be fun to
drive but of no interest to watch or own.

Having said that, I am not opposed to electrics for utilitarian reasons. I
am building an electric utility cart.  The whole idea there is not having
to worry about bad gas or fouled plugs when I drive it for 2 minutes once
a month in the slow times when I don't need it much.

Gary