[DeTomaso] [ballotbin website]Voting

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 13:43:41 EDT 2015

We provided one secure form for both members and associate members, you you are also required to put in you member number before voting. The member must vote as required by the form, but the associate member is optional as some people do not have an associate member, and we do not record or keep associate members email addresses. After the election results are tabulated we can see the people by member number who have voted and if they have an associate member or not. It is all secure and secret we cannot see what they voted for only the number of votes per person.

 So no the associate member does not get a ballot.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

   On Jul 17, 2015, at 10:33, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   So Jack kindly sent me a PDF of the Newsletter and I have all I need to
   vote on the proposed changes.

   That said I see the electronic voting form provides a Member &
   Associate vote on the same form. I recall some prior discussion on
   electronic voting having to have strict rules to ensure voting cannot
   be falsified and a complete and updated list of all Associate members
   being an issue that required to be resolved.

   Presumably Associate Members have an equal voting right, so how does
   the form ensure one member one vote? I have to vote on behalf of my
   Associate Member, should they not receive a separate ballot?

   Julian

   Did  you mean to you the expression "cart in front of the horse "? If
   that's the case , What is out of order ? The newsletters were sent . I
   received mine today that includes an explanation just like Ed pointed
   out .  I don't think anyone can control the fact that the US Post
   office can not deliver to everyone on the same day . Also  emails were
   sent ,( which can be sent and received at the same time) Looks to me
   like people are doing a commendable job . And there's nothing like
   doing a commendable job , only to have people try and find fault with
   it .

   > From: [12]bill at incendium.com
   > To: [13]julian_kift at hotmail.com; [14]edducati at mac.com
   > Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:04:53 -0600
   > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] [ballotbin website]Voting
   > CC: [15]detomaso at poca.com; [16]vote at poca.com
   >
   > Hi All:
   > Once again, horse in front of the cart, -.-.-. The "powers that be"
   should
   > explains things up front and in the proper order.
   >
   > I can vote via email, on what ?
   > Then I'm told to vote...
   > Oh Gee, no newsletter yet
   >
   > "comeonman"
   >
   > Cheers:
   >
   > Please use my [17]bill at incendium.com email address in all messages.
   >
   > Bill Moore
   > Incendium Supply Ltd.
   > Suite 416, #305-4625 Varsity Drive N.W.
   > Calgary, AB T3A 0Z9
   > 403.202.0055[18] Call: 403.202.0055 [19]Call: 403.202.0055

   Julian Kift
   > Sent: July-14-15 12:50 PM
   > To: Ed Mendez
   > Cc: De Tomaso List; [21]vote at poca.com
   > Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] [ballotbin website]Voting
   >
   > Ah thanks, as we have made the move to electronic voting can we
   distribute
   > the reference material electronically too? Working outside the U.S. I
   won't
   > see my newsletters until late August sometime.
   >
   > Julian
   >
   > Subject: Re: [ballotbin website]Voting
   > From: [22]edducati at mac.com
   > Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:32:36 -0700
   > CC: [23]detomaso at poca.com; [24]vote at poca.com
   > To: [25]julian_kift at hotmail.com
   >
   > They are in the latest newsletter of July 2015 page 6. :-) Ed
   >
   > On Jul 14, 2015, at 11:06, Julian Kift <[26]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   wrote:Ed,

   > Thanks, but now I need the proposed changes to the articles to decide
   > whether I am for or against them.
   >
   > Julian
   >
   > > Subject: Re: [ballotbin website]Voting
   > > From: [27]edducati at mac.com
   > > Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 10:50:55 -0700
   > > CC: [28]vote at poca.com
   > > To: [29]julian_kift at hotmail.com
   > >
   > > Its started now.
   > >
   > > Ed
   > > > On Jul 14, 2015, at 10:47, [30]jp at guatec.com wrote:
   > > >
   > > > I received an email to vote, but no idea what I am voting for and
   > > > the site says the election is closed? Julian

   use the links above.