[DeTomaso] 351C Water Pump

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:51:00 EDT 2015

Steve,
Pretty..
In the ebay listing it shows a picture of the water pump that does not have
the bypass port.
Not sure if yours came that way, but here is a link with a stock pump with
the port and how to modify your pump if you wish.
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/6880012344?r=6880012344#6880012344
Some advantages and disadvantages either way.
Cheers
Brian