[DeTomaso] NPC: Smoked an air compressor......compressor!

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Jul 16 12:02:57 EDT 2015

Knife in the left, 45 in the right. (think I was from Texas)

Larry (idle hands should be in the Pantera workshop) - Cleveland

Thanks,
Larry
Larry Homolak | Larry <mailto:Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com> @OhioTimeCorp.com
Ohio Time Corporation | 9401 Olde Eight Road, Northfield Ohio 44067
Phone: 330.467.2430 | Fax: 330.467.9560
Workforce Management Solutions since 1976|  <http://www.ohiotimecorp.com/>
www.OhioTimeCorp.com
  _____