[DeTomaso] did any of you guys buy the 72 off ebay for $40K?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 15 16:17:03 EDT 2015

Oh.  Sorry I have lots of photos.  Rust was on bottom of both doors and both rocker panels.  I cut out both rockers and
replaced them with new.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead