[DeTomaso] NPC best valve cover gaskets?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 15 00:34:33 EDT 2015

Mike,
That may be a new development.  I've not found silicone gaskets for the
351C.  I have them on my daily driver, in fact I just did the pan and
valve cover recently.  Sounds like time for new research.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com