[DeTomaso] NPC best valve cover gaskets?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 14 18:35:22 EDT 2015

Ken,
I'm not currently at home to look it up, but if you received a copy of Profiles about two issues back (the last Mike Drew issue), you should find an article about my trip to SSCC in 2012.  In there I think I listed the parts used in my engine build and the valve cover gaskets might have been part of that.

Otherwise I'll check at home when I get there later tonight.
Asa Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks