[DeTomaso] [ballotbin website]Voting

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 17:44:01 EDT 2015

James,

Thank you for your comments which are all so true.

I think what too many members refuse to believe or remember is that all the officers are volunteers and doing the best they can. Jack, for one, has been publishing the Newsletter for a very long time and the first many years was when he was still employed which meant staying up until all hours writing articles and putting each issue together. Even with that the Newsletters have never been late other than by outside interference. Added to that our vacations were scheduled to not interfere with getting them out on time.

While I can't speak for other POCA officers I do know that many have had issues to deal with but still did their jobs; only a few were sitting on their thumbs over the years.

In the August Newsletter all will see that it is time to put your name out there if you're unhappy with some of the board. History shows us that too many are just all too happy to sit back and let someone else do it, so not really any excuse for another member to complain about those doing their jobs.

Appreciate what you have while you have it!

Juy