[DeTomaso] FW: By-Laws Voting

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Jul 14 14:55:20 EDT 2015

Sorry the voting started by mistake before John had time to send this E Blast letter out. But here is a copy for anyone who may have missed it.

To All POCA Members:

Within the next day or two, you will receive an email notification from the POCA Voting Committee.  This concerns the proposed changes to the POCA By-Laws that are printed in the July 2015 POCA Newsletter.  The notification contains a link for you to vote via a voting service called BallotBin.  Click on the link and vote.  Once you have made your voting choices, click on the button at the bottom of the ballot (the button says “Click here to submit this ballot”).  Upon submitting the ballot, a new window will open, thanking you for voting on BallotBin.  That completes your voting.  Voting will end on August 20, 2015.

Before voting, please read the proposed By-Laws changes that are printed in the July 2015 POCA Newsletter.

If you do not receive the voting notification in a couple of days, please check your spam folder.  Make sure that your spam blocker settings are set to allow vote at poca.com <mailto:vote at poca.com>.  If your POCA membership dues are not current, you will not receive the voting notification.  If you should have any problems, please contact Voting Committee Member Ed Mendez at vote at poca.com <mailto:vote at poca.com>.

Please note that you must use the link in your original notification email, AND you must enter your POCA membership number in the space provided in the ballot.  You cannot submit the ballot (vote) without entering your membership number.  Your membership number is printed on the address label of your POCA Newsletter.  If you cannot find your membership number, contact the POCA Voting Committee at vote at poca.com <mailto:vote at poca.com>.

Thank you for voting,

John Buckman
POCA President

   settings are set to allow [1]vote at poca.com.  If your POCA membership
   Mendez at [2]vote at poca.com.
   [3]vote at poca.com.
   Thank you for voting,
   John Buckman
   POCA President

   On Jul 14, 2015, at 11:27, Tom Shinrock via DeTomaso
     Just received the explanatory email from John Buckman that explained
     what the voting link was all about.
     Tom
     5186
   HERE TO VOTE If you have trouble with the link
     Go to [2][13]ballotbin.com and
   paste this voting code:
     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (removed)
     After you
   vote
     After you vote, you will be shown a screen confirming that BallotBin
   has counted your vote.
     Viewing Results
     Opting-out
     If you do not
   know this person or want to opt-out of elections by this
     person, [3]click
   here
     You may also [4]opt out of all ballotbin elections
   References
   1. [5][14]http://ballotbin.com/v/54498/julian_KIFT%40hotmail.com/NWz
     2.
   [6][15]http://ballotbin.com/