[DeTomaso] Fwd: NPC - where to buy obsolete motorcycle parts?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:08:57 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Subject: NPC - where to buy obsolete motorcycle parts?
To: Pantera list serve <detomaso at poca.com>

I need to buy a nipple. Stop the snickering, Larry...

I'm trying to get my 1982 Suzuki GS650GLZ running again, and I need a part
that is apparently obsolete.

http://www.suzukipartsnation.com/oemparts/a/suz/50d3fda6f8700230d8b4dab5/carburetor-model-z

It's part number 74 in the above link, and is called a nipple. The Suzuki
reference is

13685-47080

I've searched rather exhaustively on the Internet and can't seem to find
one. I've tried sending inquiries to junkyards, but haven't had any luck.

Any suggestions on where to find this creature?
   [3]http://www.suzukipartsnation.com/oemparts/a/suz/50d3fda6f8700230d8b4