[DeTomaso] did any of you guys buy the 72 off ebay for $40K?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 21:04:43 EDT 2015

Ken,

Welcome to 2015! Where have you been lately?  Pantera prices have been skyrocketing for the past couple of years. The less modifications from stock, the greater the increase.

I can't explain it, I'm just seeing it. Put wings, flares and wheels, and chrome on a car and it goes up moderately. Make it look like it did when it was new (or at least when it was young) and it goes up dramatically.

A friend overseas was trying to buy this car but it was sold before he could conclude the deal. He bought a similar car for more money from somebody else a day or so later.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone