[DeTomaso] Does anyone have the corrorect instructuctions for setting up the cables for the ebrake to use the e -Brake

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:39:55 EDT 2015

The Viper calipers are a mechanical, I'm still not sure what you are looking for, a vendor kit? I don't think that exists, you'll probably have to fabricate a mounting bracket and something that mates the existing Pantera cable with the viper caliper actuator. It shouldn't be too hard if you have parts in hand and there are a lot of custom cable fabricators out there if need be.
A drift brake is something quite different as it is usually part of the hydraulic circuit i.e.e a hydraulic handbrake Are you now planning on entering drifting competition with your Pantera?

Julian