[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jul 12 17:18:57 EDT 2015

Dear Forum,

                   I am looking for parts for some Pantera friends.   Would
anyone have:

1)      Headlight buckets for a VIN about 4200 series

2)      Pre L seat belts or pre L seat belt metal fittings without the belt

3)      Dead non functional broken and  unwanted Pantera Speedometer and/or
Tachometer

                                         Warmest regards, Chuck Engles