[DeTomaso] Blinker Stalk

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 13:42:00 EDT 2015

Ed and Richard,

If Ed will send me the spare switch which has the problem, I will find  the
cause and work out a fix. No cost to fix the first one. I'll  post the
cause and the fix to the forum and Panteraplace.

Bill Taylor
23420 Shadycroft Ave
Torrance, CA 90505

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 7/11/2015 10:17:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,