[DeTomaso] Blinker Stalk

Ed Pike erjpike at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:17:03 EDT 2015

Richard,

I bought the same one a few years back and I have the same problem. I had
limited success with using super glue at the collar but it didn't last very
long. I was concerned about the glue running into the switch so I was
careful when applying it. I eventually had my original switch repaired and
put back in the car.

I would be interested if you or someone else comes up with a fix for it so
I can have a spare.

Good luck,

Ed...

--