[DeTomaso] Autoreply: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 133, Issue 9

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 9 17:05:41 EDT 2015

Richard,
What email package are you using that insists on sending me one of
these -every- day?
My out of office with Outlook sends -one-.  After that, a person can
email me all day long and not get another out of office reply.  Why do
I get one every time I send an email to the detomaso email forum?

Asa  Jay

Quoting richard at arrowp.com: