[DeTomaso] Update 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 15:40:07 EDT 2015

 I commend Marvic for spending the money to develop and produce these wheels. However as many owners have discovered there are virtually no tires manufactured that will work with these rims. My question is why manufacture wheels that have no availability of compatible tires ?
Now if Pirelli decided to make P-7s in 15" again THAT would get me excited.
Jeff
10X15 Long ribs with Toyos on #4134