[DeTomaso] NPC: Supercars are stupid

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:18:09 EDT 2015

Look in your mail from Michael on Feb 22 "Size of Sports Cars" thread.

--

   On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Stephen <[1]steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

     Reminded me of how much I loved the picture of a Pantera next to a
     Ferrari
     with the caption "Does my Pantera make your Ferrari look fat?"A  Can
     any of
     you gents tell me where to find that shot?A  I was not smart enough
     to save
     it when I saw it.
     Stephen Nelson
     <[6]kirby.schrader at gmail.com>
     wrote:
     >A  A  Or so he says...
     >A  A  [1][7]http://jalopnik.com/supercars-are-stupid-1632840239
     >

     > References
     >
     >A  A  1. [8]http://jalopnik.com/supercars-are-stupid-1632840239

   > use the links above.

   use
   the links above.
   use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [15]spkorb at spkorb.org [16]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso