[DeTomaso] NPC: Supercars are stupid

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:47:14 EDT 2015

Yes it's really offensive; we should rally together and plead for the White House to ban all Supercar related articles as the bulk of the population can't afford them anyway. This style of free speech is no longer acceptable in today's World as it incites ordinary people to think that a Supercar is attainable by the masses and soon everyone on welfare will expect one in their garage.