[DeTomaso] Update 10x15 Campagnolo Pantera GTS wheels

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Thu Jul 9 10:47:32 EDT 2015

Ed, they look really nice.  I'm curious if Marvic is legally able to have the words "DeTomaso" and "Campagnolo" cast into the wheels (as shown in these photos).  I notice on the Marvic site that the GR4 replicas don't seem to have the Detomaso or Campagnolo stamps.   Just wondering.  Thanks, Mike R.