[DeTomaso] HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA !!!

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Wed Jul 8 12:40:06 EDT 2015

Inspired by the positive replies (Thank you!), I'll just put on some more
fun from here.
First, the replies:
No fireworks. I hope someone soon will ban that. Fireworks always come with
burned down houses and people hurt. Sorry, I'm a partykiller there.
The vans. Yes there's a vanning clan, but not so many as you might think
after seeing the video. I'm included, Astro as daily driver and for
occational camping.
And yes, the swedes have more US cars than us. So you might search for your
missing cars there too. :-)

The norwegian central organization for US car lovers, Amcar, are 40 years
this year (www.amcar.no ). They started their Amcar Norway Cruise in
Lillestroem. A cruise visiting a lot of places and local clubs, almost like
what Hot Rod Magazine did. Among the cars they bring in two big rigs is the
newly restored 1951 Cadillac Limo used for 40 years by our late King Olav
the 5th. More than 100k dollars is spent.
I hope you can see this in the US:
http://www.t-a.no/nyheter/article11155566.ece

The kings garage was fotographed in 1984. Doesn't look very glamourous.
http://www.mhkd.no/hm-kong-olav-vs-biler

Enough NPC from me.

Regards, espen