[DeTomaso] Wally Baldega contact

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 22:52:01 EDT 2015

In a message dated 7/7/15 19 00 12, cengles at cox.net writes:

>                   I am trying to contact Wally Baldega in Connecticut.
> Would anyone have information of an email or phone number?
>

>>>I do, but unless you're calling just to chat with him, you probably
don't need it.   A few months ago I helped broker the sale of his entire
inventory of parts (MASSIVE inventory) as well as five project Panteras, to Steve
Wilkinson.   Steve flew out there and spent days going through everything,
then loaded it up in several 40-foot containers and shipped it all to
California.....