[DeTomaso] Radiator questions

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:02:44 EDT 2015

David-- The stock fans blow outside air through the radiator fins and
the hot air then exits downward underneath the car.  Hood vents
probably help the hot air exit faster.
 Sent using Hushmail
On July 6, 2015 at 12:34 PM, "David"  wrote:It is my understanding the
car was supplied with a stand up radiator
configuration.  What sort of air management was utilized for air
coming out
of the radiator?
b) http://youtu.be/ws6kU0c4jXU  Is that car running at "180 degrees"
as
stated? Or at 202 degrees as the gauge indicates?  Or some other
temperature?
Just questions, not criticism.
Thanks,
David, I have a lay down radiator and vents in the hood - a butt load
of hot
air comes out the vents, in Durango