[DeTomaso] Radiator questions

David adin at frontier.net
Mon Jul 6 15:34:11 EDT 2015

It is my understanding the car was supplied with a stand up radiator
configuration.  What sort of air management was utilized for air coming out
of the radiator?

b) http://youtu.be/ws6kU0c4jXU  Is that car running at "180 degrees" as
stated? Or at 202 degrees as the gauge indicates?  Or some other
temperature?

Just questions, not criticism.

Thanks,

David, I have a lay down radiator and vents in the hood - a butt load of hot
air comes out the vents, in Durango