[DeTomaso] Pantera #3461 idling in my driveway...

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Mon Jul 6 13:20:06 EDT 2015

Mike, you may have answered this but is the car running a 180 or 195 thermostat?  I have a 180 and was thinking of a 195 to get closer to the stock 192 that came in the car.  My car is stock (but with Meriah fans and Jon Haas fan controller) and like you I have no overheating issues as I have kept my system running well through bleeding and good maintenance.  I see one of our fellow Pantera owners makes/sells the proper thermostats (as mentioned in the archives).  I've also seen lots of debate between 180 and 195 in the archives and 351c forums.  Just wondering what you used :-)