[DeTomaso] (NPC) Prayers/Praise today in honer of the USA

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 22:42:03 EDT 2015

I would not normally send this type mail.......But I feel this is worth reading and watching.I received it today and feel it is the best I have seen:

God of Our Fathers:  http://youtu.be/hMw-7Nsg78M
   -
1. God of our fathers, whose almighty handLeads forth in beauty all the starry bandOf shining worlds in splendor through the skies,Our grateful songs before thy throne arise.
   - 2. Thy love divine hath led us in the past;In this free land by thee our lot is cast.Be thou our Ruler, Guardian, Guide, and Stay,Thy word our law, thy paths our chosen way.
   - 3. From war's alarms, from deadly pestilence,Be thy strong arm our ever-sure defense.Thy true religion in our hearts increase.Thy bounteous goodness nourish us in peace.
   - Text: Daniel C. Roberts, 1841-1907Music: George W. Warren, 1828-1902

John Adams: Speech for Independence.   http://youtu.be/BQHkGPXMCU8The Passing of The Declaration of Independence:  http://youtu.be/uNOTozVp_i4The Lights Of Freedom:  http://youtu.be/n73LLl6wTrM
The Gettysburg Address:  http://youtu.be/_5HIJPDoru4Abide With Me:  http://youtu.be/i5nbq_VEea0
Kennedy Address:  http://youtu.be/JhDeKMCYH5gGod Bless America:  http://youtu.be/wZYl0AThQLk
I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2       (This is our hope, and this is our faith....)With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:   Free at last, free at last, thank God, free at last.We Shall Over Come:  http://youtu.be/Aor6-DkzBJ0
America The Beautiful:  http://youtu.be/Rzs52OzgWOs