[DeTomaso] 1971 Pantera for Ford show in Dearborn, michigan

GR2835 at comcast.net GR2835 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 23:09:22 EDT 2015

     I need a 1971 Pantera for a Ford show in Dearborn, Michigan, on July 17. I know this is short notice but just received all of the information a few days ago...........They want one car for each year of Vehicles sold by Ford from 1970 on.including Panteras.....this is a private invitation only show for Ford Executives / Employees / and DESIGNERS / including the Ford  Family. The owner will receive a full calendar display with pictures taken of their car at the event for attending.
     Please respond A.S.A.P.

Respectfully,
Gerry Romack
Great Lakes Pantera Club