[DeTomaso] NPC Ferrari 308 GT4

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:41:09 EDT 2015

It's quiet today, I guess everyone is out enjoying the July 4th holiday, me I had to come back to Calgary on Thursday for a Corporate event at the Stampede. The saying goes "this isn't my first rodeo", but for me it was my first Stampede and I have to say they sure know how to do Rodeo in Calgary!
I was trolling eBay and found this, you have to credit this owner for bucking the trend of not modifying a Ferrari, but what was he thinking!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-308-/291502496788?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43dee71c14&item=291502496788
Imagine what this must have cost in initial execution and now in devaluation of the car!
JulianHappy Independence Day to all!