[DeTomaso] Brake vacuum source

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 3 14:55:14 EDT 2015

I agree.  Don Byars rebuilt my front calipers and my (otherwise) original brakes work GREAT!!
(BTW -  Thanks Don!!)

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:79ED88F6-C8F3-44A0-8670-D857DFBD6D66]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261