[DeTomaso] Pantera Insurance Coverage Limits

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 06:51:03 EDT 2015

Amy Spengler

TDC Risk Management

picture       IYW logo Color - Green 310

Insuring Collector Cars, Homes, Wine, Watercraft, Aircraft and More

1440 Arrowhead Drive

Maumee, OH  43537

419-794-1080 Direct

419-794-7174 Fax

877-545-2522 Toll Free

aspengler at tdcriskmanagement.com

www.tdcriskmanagement.com

 On Jul 3, 2015 1:23 AM, "John Donahue" <demongusta at me.com> wrote:

> Do you have a phone number for Amy?
>
> > On Jul 2, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >   Greetings All,
> >   Finally after gathering enough supportive data from private sales,
> >   auctions, estimates and press reports, I was able to raise my agreed
> >   upon A insurance limits through the underwriters to $100,000
> >   ( for which i will pay approx $500.00 per year ).
> >   I know that I would have difficulty duplicating my car for any less
> >   with the rising values of the cars,
> >   vendor parts, labor, etc.
> >   .
> >   It is with Barrett-Jackson which is underwritten by AIG.
> >   Do what you will with yours, but if you are interested in ( and you
> >   should be IMHO ), Amy
> >   Spengler at Barrett-Jackson is a tenacious advocate of our cars.
> >   Michael Shortt
> >   --
> >   Michael L. Shortt
> >   Savannah, Georgia
> >   [1]www.michaelshortt.com
> >   [2]michael at michaelshortt.com
> >   912-232-9390
> >   This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
> >   Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
> >   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> >   notified
> >   that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> >   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
> >   you
> >   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you
> >
> > References
> >
> >   1. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
> >   2. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> use the links above.

-------------- next part --------------
   Amy Spengler

   TDC Risk Management

   pictureA A A A A A  IYW logo Color - Green 310

   Insuring Collector Cars, Homes, Wine, Watercraft, Aircraft and More

   1440 Arrowhead Drive

   Maumee, OHA  43537

   419-794-1080 Direct

   419-794-7174 Fax

   877-545-2522 Toll Free

   [1]aspengler at tdcriskmanagement.com

   [2]www.tdcriskmanagement.com

     <[4]michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

     >A  A Greetings All,
     >A  A Finally after gathering enough supportive data from private
     sales,
     >A  A auctions, estimates and press reports, I was able to raise my
     agreed
     >A  A upon A insurance limits through the underwriters to $100,000
     >A  A ( for which i will pay approx $500.00 per year ).
     >A  A I know that I would have difficulty duplicating my car for any
     less
     >A  A with the rising values of the cars,
     >A  A vendor parts, labor, etc.
     >A  A .
     >A  A It is with Barrett-Jackson which is underwritten by AIG.
     >A  A Do what you will with yours, but if you are interested in (
     and you
     >A  A should be IMHO ), Amy
     >A  A Spengler at Barrett-Jackson is a tenacious advocate of our
     cars.
     >A  A Michael Shortt
     >A  A #1660
     >A  A --
     >A  A Michael L. Shortt
     >A  A Savannah, Georgia
     >A  A [1][5]www.michaelshortt.com
     >A  A [2][6]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A [7]912-232-9390
     >A  A A
     >A  A This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     >A  A Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     >A  A privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     hereby
     >A  A notified
     >A  A that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
     this
     >A  A communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
     sender that
     >A  A you
     >A  A have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
     you

     > References
     >
     >A  A 1. [8]http://www.michaelshortt.com/
     >A  A 2. mailto:[9]michael at michaelshortt.com