[DeTomaso] Brake vacuum source HELP

grayjim at cox.net grayjim at cox.net
Thu Jul 2 15:06:51 EDT 2015

Collective advice needed. I installed an electric pump with a reservoir
can but also left the engine vacuum t'd in for safety. Yes I have 2
check valves but I can't get the setup to work any better than my stock
arrangement. Anyone have a diagram as to how all that should be plumbed
for efficiency. I feel I've got something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Jim Gray