[DeTomaso] Radiators

grayjim at cox.net grayjim at cox.net
Wed Jul 1 10:34:29 EDT 2015

After I had a blown head gasket 2 years ago my Fluidyne quit working. I
suspect some of the internal tubes may have been damaged by all the
extra pressure in the cooling system. I then went back to a brass
radiator I had used previously (after having it cleaned) and it has
worked quite well. I use 2 Spal sucker fans though I cannot remember the
diameter. Brass radiator was from Byars.

Just my experience.

Jim Gray