[DeTomaso] Quella Adjustable Upper Rear A Arms - Installation Help

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jan 31 18:17:54 EST 2015

I've got a set of Dennis Quella's adjustable upper rear A arms that I'm
ready to install, but when I did a test fit to the top of the upright, the
taper provided with the A arm is much too big.  If you have installed a set
of these, did you have to have the hole at the top of the upright machined
out to fit the larger taper on the Quella A arm?  Is there a sleeve pops out
of top of the upright?

I'll call Dennis on Monday to find out, but hoping one of y'all out there
has an answer before that.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest