[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:36:29 EST 2015

All countries suck.
Sent using Hushmail

On January 30, 2015 at 12:58 PM, "Larry Finch via DeTomaso"
wrote:Roland wrote -

What about the education of your kids? For the costs of highscool and
college for two kids in the US, you can buy three or more Mustangs in
your country.
Not counted the costs of health insurance and welfare. This will bring

you another few beloved US cars.

Just my 2 cents.

------------------------

Thanks for that insight, Roland.You understand this issue better than
many Americans do.

Have you heard about this one  -

Here in the USA, the GOP controlled congress passed a budget bill,
signed by the President,  that defunded the IRS 346 million dollars.
All in the name of reigning in the TAX MONSTER.

YEA!! Let's stick it to the IRS. That will show them damn government
revenue agents.

The IRS commissioner wrote those cuts would result in a loss of $2
BILLION in lost tax collections.

Save $346 million but lose $2 billion.  Sorry, I guess I just don't
understand economics as well as my elected officials.

I do understand the idea for smaller and more efficient government.
Many want it to be run more efficiently, like a business.
Therefore, I do not understand the "business" logic of handicapping
your source of income - tax collection.

I'll stop for now. I'm sure I've already provided fodder for some
interesting right-side-of-the-aisle replies.  ;-)

Larry