[DeTomaso] Ramblings . . .

David adin at frontier.net
Sat Jan 31 15:17:16 EST 2015

This is not, or should not be, the forum for politics and economics.  Since
I vote and have served my country AND I wanna be a dumbass Pantera owner
just like all of you; I offer . . .

Attaboy Charlie!  (for humping a system that is full of "there oughta be a
law" laws)

My Dad, once, told me that if you keep your mouth shut people will wonder
how smart you really are, and if you open your mouth there will probably be
no doubt how stoopid you really are.

That being said: have you served your country (not just mumbled some jive
assed oath)???  Did you vote?  Since you are so humping smart, will you run
for office? If you answer "no" to any of those questions . . STFU! And, btw,
Grouchy and Dirty, LLC will provide you with transportation out of the
country along with a free "Swahili for dummies" book so you can get along in
your new environment. To qualify, first send your application attached to
any denomination legal tender featuring Ben Franklin.  We will discuss the
transfer of ownership of your car collection afterwords.

My rant from this side of the mountain . . . I remain,

Grouchy and Dirty, LLC

Pantera! Take it out and play with it! (copyright 2015)

PS: The reason I so seldom contribute to the real purpose of this email list
has been demonstrated lately.  My friends[1] get private suggestions.

[1] Probably numbering into the mid-single digits on a good day.  Funny?
F.Y.

Back to your regular program . . .  and remember: if you aren't part of the
solution, you are part of the problem.  Please, STFU!