[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 30 21:12:00 EST 2015

I don't think that is true at all.  We have MORE tax loopholes that any other country.  I owned my own software company for 20 years and I
used every one it them.  And I was a small business.  Our tax codes are like swiss cheese.  ANY company can game the system!  You have to
look at the TOTAL picture not just what you hear on the entertainment news. JMO

But, this is a car club, so lets get back to CARS.  Our cars.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:F3347B3F-2A6D-44E4-B1E7-D8399D4E5B5D]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261