[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 18:35:04 EST 2015

Are you referring to the factories where they have nets at the base of the barracks to catch a few of the jumpers?
So folks here are so spoiled that you can't even get 1% of the 11 million on welfare to accept employment?  I think a lot more than 1% would take a half way decent job if it was offered.