[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:17:46 EST 2015

Regardless of the tax rate, that¹s not why Apple manufactures in China.

They manufacture in China because China can support the labor.  In China,
you can hire 1 million laborers to assemble the iPhones, so the number
becomes 25 per person per month.  Of course, I¹m sure they don¹t have 1
million people assembling, but they probably have 100,000 or more in their
factory.  China excels at providing labor for repetitive tasks.