[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Ron Fogle rfogle1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 17:14:40 EST 2015

Hey Gang

I have trouble wrapping my head around the "big" numbers.  I read this week that Apple sold 75 Million I phones in the past quarter.  How do you manufacture 75 Million anything in three months, much less something as complicated as an I phone.  That's 35,000 an hour, or 600 per minute, in the box and ready to go, 24/7 for 90 days.  Somebody somewhere is busting some serious ass.  Also read an article about New Orleans wanting 250 Billion federal dollars for improvements.  That works out to like $500,000/household.  It starts not making sense....

I don't even want to try Trillions!  I'll be depressed all weekend,

Ron

Ronald M. Fogle
President
Cuyahoga Valley Management, Inc.