[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 17:05:05 EST 2015

I have run into a lot of smart engineers from India in areas like adaptive signal processing, but I have heard that there are risks in having code developed there because communication is not always real good even if they speak English.
Given the capable folks from India I have seen here, I have wondered why India is falling so far behind China in producing products, or am I wrong?  The data I have seen shows China having more than twice the GNP that India has.
Ken