[DeTomaso] NPC: Love your country

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:04:17 EST 2015

That is my experience. I am glad that the majority seem to have had a
better one. I am not sure why one's experience is characterized as
"bigoted" vs. somehow one that would partial to a specific ethnic group ?

The remark was in response to a statement decrying the visa restrictions
that I agree with. We should promote the interests of US citizens before
others on US soil. The role of the government is to promote the well being
of the citizens and  their security, not of others at the expense of US
citizens, tax base, industrial espionage protections and US well being in
the long run.

I swore an oath to protect the US Constitution, its citizens and soil. Did
you ?

   ?
   The remark was in response to a statement decrying the visa
   restrictions that I agree with. We should promote the interests of US
   citizens before others on US soil. The role of the government is to
   promote the well being of the citizens andA  their security, not of