[DeTomaso] Rear Brake Vent - additional pictures

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 17:34:01 EST 2015

The brake upgrade we developed using Porsche 996 Turbo calipers uses Viper 3rd gen (Brembo) mechanical parking brake calipers discovered by Ike Burrid.  The 3rd gen Viper uses a combination of these with hydraulic calipers as the standard caliper.  Brembo sells kits for over $1,000.   We found used Viper calipers for $300 a pair.  These are really nice calipers and I think a step above everything else, it was a great find by Ike, but not much use if you aren't running 13.1 by 1.1 inch rotors.
Ken