[DeTomaso] An interesting GT40 project on ebay

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:20:50 EST 2015

I saw one of these GT40 kits at a car show.  It was a beautifully done
clone and I was drooling all over it when the guy who owned it walked
over, smiled sadly and said it was fun but undriveable for any length
of time.
"Up and back to a local car show and that's about it.  It's too loud
and fast to drive anywhere but a race track.  The windows are tiny and
it gets real hot inside real quick."   The Pantera is just flat-out
tough to beat when it comes to bang for your buck, is it not?  I was
at a gas station once and a guy in a Viper pulled up and said he also
had a Pantera.
"I gotta say I like driving my Pantera more than this Viper."  He then
proceeded to tell me about the ring job that was necessary every
25K.....
 Sent using Hushmail
On January 29, 2015 at 9:09 AM, "Ken Green via DeTomaso"  wrote:Looks
like someone put a lot of thought and work into this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141550821881
If they knew what they were doing, it might be a good deal?