[DeTomaso] Rear Brake Vent - additional pictures

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 15:43:28 EST 2015

Julian, those sliding-caliper Wilwood 'spot-brakes' are what I've been using since '95 with no complaints, except- 1- you need to fabricate your own mounts to the Pantera uprights, and -2- the main pad and backing plate have no anti-rattle spring so they are a bit noisy on bumpy roads. There is a minor adaption to be done to the Pantera handbrake cable ends to better fit the Wilwood lever.  And for those not into fabrication, Marino Perna at Pantera East has been selling his own version -complete with his sliding bracket- since about '97. Marino's assembly fits both the Pantera and Viper. FWIW- J DeRyke