[DeTomaso] Rear Brake Vent - additional pictures

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Thu Jan 29 10:55:41 EST 2015

As part of upgrading 5332 I installed Wildwood brake calipers and a new
master cylinder.  I retained the old rear brake calipers for their emergency
brake function.  Given one cannot seal the caliper cylinders I was trying to
figure out an effective vent - and came up with the one shown in the
attached pictures.  OK - a bit redneck, but hey, I figure it is better than
just removing the bleeder valve (in Oklahoma the mud daubers would plug that
hole in 6 months).

Stephen Nelson