[DeTomaso] NPC: Tesla Insane Mode

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 21:26:03 EST 2015

This is a video of unsuspecting passengers in the new Tesla P85D, which in
addition to the 400+ HP electric motor in the back, they've added a 270+ HP
electric motor for the front wheels.  This thing accelerates as fast as a
Ferrari Enzo.

As a Seahawk fan, I think they should call it Beast Mode, not Insane Mode
(there is actually a switch on the dash labeled Insane Mode).

Careful, language gets, uh, colorful . . .

Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpaLgF1uLB8