[DeTomaso] Wandering on Oahu

Dennis Yogi dhyogi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:52:07 EST 2015

Sorry to say that most of the active Pantera owners have moved away to the
mainland.  Bayani Panis and I were the most active but have since moved.
If you are on Maui, it is probably the most active and you can look up
Scott Mead at Scott Mead Photography.  Ed Kemper on Oahu is usually
extremely busy and hard to find.

Aloha,

Dennis