[DeTomaso] First drive of 2015, new thermostat?

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:26:45 EST 2015

So I finally got the car out of the garage for its first drive of the year.
couple of laps around the block and everything went fine. When I turned
the car off I heard some gurgling but thought nothing of it. Walking
around the back of the car I noticed a small amount of coolant had burped
out after I stopped in the garage.

Since the car wasn't really up to full operating temp I'm guessing the
thermostat is stuck closed, sound reasonable to you guys (and gals)?
Anything else I should check out?

   --mike