[DeTomaso] Wandering on Oahu

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 16:43:24 EST 2015

Hey Corey,
Get in touch with Dennis Yogi.  He's from Hawaii, although I think he retired to Las Vegas a couple years ago.  He could tell you who to get in touch with.
Cheers!Garth
--- Original Message ---I'm on vacation in Hawaii and wandering on Oahu for a few hours between activities. Any Pantera owners in Hawaii?